Thursday, August 7, 2014

Days Eight and Nine

Well, it's been just over a week now.  I've been trying to keep up an intermittent fitness routine while wrestling little people.  A lot of my "workout" happens during playtime with the kids, and the various dance parties we break out in in the kitchen.  Dairy, meat, and gluten-free eating is still going well.  Feeling more clarity in myself.  Here's a visual:


Day Eight


Day One
The changes are slight, but they are definitely there.  There's less of a tilt in my lower spine (due to crunches and cleaner eating.)  Also the roundness in my belly seems to have a bit more structure now than it did when I got started.  Progress is slow, but sure.

Since it's my Moon Time, I'll skip the face post for this week.  Unfortunately, when Aunt Flo comes to visit, I still break out like a teenager.  :(

My energy levels are keeping up with my feisty kids' demands better than before.  A few sips of black coffee in the morning are all I need lately to get started, as opposed to a solid one and probable 2 loaded with sugar and cream from before.  I'm pretty happy with that outcome.

An interesting thing happened today.  I was out of pretty much everything I could eat in my house.  I noshed on some yummy gluten free pasta for breakfast, but between wrestling my little monsters into undies and clothing to make an afternoon appointment and being strapped for time, I didn't eat lunch.  I had told myself I wasn't going to be so strict as to deny myself the occasional order of french fries.  Well, I fed my craving, and I don't know if there was something gluten-related in the seasoning, or if it was that they were perhaps fried alongside the chicken, but I got an instant headache!  I guess I'll have to plan my trips a little better and stick to making potatoes at home. 

Not much else to report for these two days.  Just keeping up the good work.  

*Self High-five*

No comments:

Post a Comment